Welcome to Gamer Headlines
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Do you play any instruments?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Civillain

Civillain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts
  • LocationVancouver, British Columbia

I have been playing guitar for about 8 years now, which is a pretty big chunk of my life. I also play bass and will be self teaching myself piano once I can afford one. What about you? 

averus

averus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

I play guitar and keyboard.

I've been playing the guitar for ~10 years now, but I still learn new things :)

I'm an amateur on the keyboard. I hop I'll get better in the future.

pandandesign

pandandesign

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

I used to play piano when I was little, which my dad's uncle bought me one of the small electronic pianos. I played with it ever since I got it as a gift and then I took a three-month piano courses. I enjoy playing piano because I can just sit at the chair and make my own music, which makes the whole experience fun and enjoyable. 

gadgetised

gadgetised

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationAustralia

I wish! I played piano when I was a child but my teacher creeped me out so much that I quit. I have hated him ever since :P I am planning on picking it back up again soon though. I have always had the urge but never found the time.

xo2sara1ox

xo2sara1ox

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

I play the piano as well, however I can also play the trumpet and saxophone! I learned how to play the French horn in high school but I haven't picked one up in years.

DankAllen

DankAllen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

I started to learn the keyboard when I was in high school. I was that I kept it going.

crimsonghost747

crimsonghost747

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

I've always been facinated by music but I could never ever hope of playing an instrument. It just doesn't come naturally to me...

If I could choose and instrument which I could play then it would have to be the guitar.

Gauta

Gauta

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Negative.

I bought a guitar and tried to learn how to play it, but I failed.

I hope to give it couple of more chances soon, when I'm less busy with school.

Superman

Superman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
I practiced playing guitar before but it didn't really worked out 'cause I really wanted to play the drums. The problem was my grandparents doesn't want the house to be too noisy so i wasn't allowed to learn.

H43Z3R

H43Z3R

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
I'm currently jamming drums! Bought my own set about two months ago! :) I beatbox aswell thats why drumming comes natural for me!

GrandestGreat

GrandestGreat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

I've been playing the guitar. Not as long as most of you on this forum, but for around 5 years. I can also play a bit of the bass and would love to learn the drums :)

JoanMcWench

JoanMcWench

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Yes, I've played the drums for 7 years now. I've fiddled with the bass and play it when I have to but would never claim to be a bassist. I'd love to learn to play the violin but I have NO patience for it whatsoever.

Divide_C0nquer

Divide_C0nquer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationThe Shivering Isles

I play Drums and I'm learning piano. I produce hip hop beats as well! you guys should check out my music! soundcloud.com/ominouswindmusic!  :D

Big BOSS

Big BOSS

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
  • LocationIndia

Negative.

I bought a guitar and tried to learn how to play it, but I failed.

I hope to give it couple of more chances soon, when I'm less busy with school.

LOL, same here, I bought a keyboard and a guitar with the hope that I'll be a master in no time. Now they're lying in the store. :P

Divayansh Bargotra

ZammyCash

ZammyCash

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

I used to play the guitar and became good at it but the one thing that was impossible for me to learn was how to tune it. I just can't do it. Now my guitar is lying around, not tuned, as it has been for years.

TkEoVbB.png

angelicagapit

angelicagapit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

I play guitar, piano and drums. I learned guitar first from my mother, who taught me the basics. However, from then on, I taught myself different strokes, chords, and I started playing tabs along with songs. Eventually I was able to improvise and play semi-solos along with my favorite songs from my favorite bands.

I even won Ms. Virtuoso during my high school night because people saw me as a band member that played all different instruments.

I'm thankful to have these skills because I love music, and now I can play along with it.

katharinemae

katharinemae

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

How I wish I can play an instrument. I'm a frustrated guitar player, trying hard on the piano and a drummer wannabe. I love music but I

guess I'll just have to stick to listening to it.

tygh12

tygh12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

I play the piano, and have for around 5 years. Currently I'm grade 8 and planning to do diploma this year. Piano is a cool instrument that you can spill your emotions on. The technical difficulties depend on how hard the piece is, so you don't really need to worry about those if you are a beginner. You can also play tunes you love on it, which is just great.

skywatcher

skywatcher

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

A lot of people here in the house plays piano, but unfortunately I haven't got the courage and the time to try and play it for myself - but I really want to learn how to play that, the violin and the guitar. 

I'm not sure where to start, though, but if I have the time, I will really try and learn the piano. For me, it's one of the most interesting and most mysterious of all the instruments I've ever encountered - probably because it's the first musical instrument I grew up with but never got the opportunity to play. 

catsgat

catsgat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

I have recently been trying to teach myself how to play the guitar. How ever it is not going over too good so i'm gonna keep trying for it. I also used to play the violin back in like 4th grade if that counts. It probably doesn't it since it ways 6 years ago but it's still an instrument.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users