Welcome to Gamer Headlines
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The ability to go to the forums from the main website on Mobile.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Civillain

Civillain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts
  • LocationVancouver, British Columbia

It's not that big of a deal, but during break at school today I wanted to check up on the forums and when I was at the main site there isn't a way to get to the forums, so I had to type in Gamer Headlines Forums. Like I said, It's really not a big deal at all, but it sure would be handy!

Kyle

Kyle

Lead Developer

• Administrator
  • 120 posts

Hey,

Thanks for the suggestion - I've been meaning to do this for mobile devices but have been busy recently.

I need to get a navigation and a search box included into the mobile design, I'll get around to it this week :)

Kyle

Civillain

Civillain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Hey,

Thanks for the suggestion - I've been meaning to do this for mobile devices but have been busy recently.

I need to get a navigation and a search box included into the mobile design, I'll get around to it this week :)

Kyle

Yes, that would be amazing!

Kyle

Kyle

Lead Developer

• Administrator
  • 120 posts

Yes, that would be amazing!

Already done ;)

Tersuss

Tersuss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

It would be handy, but as you say it's no big deal.

Kyle

Kyle

Lead Developer

• Administrator
  • 120 posts

It would be handy, but as you say it's no big deal.

I said before your reply that this was already done :)

Civillain

Civillain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Could of sworn I said this when I woke up but I guess I was tired as frick, but thanks so much Kyle! Can't believe how fast you got it done! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users