Welcome to Gamer Headlines
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

SOE making DayZ SA Clone?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

w3God

w3God

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

Just came about the SOE is making a game that pretty much seems to be DayZ SA. In at way I hope it gets all these open world zombie games pushing for new and better things. Competition brings out the best in people (For the most part). THoughts?

Civillain

Civillain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts
  • LocationVancouver, British Columbia

I am pretty excited, I've been wanting to get PS4 but there's no games that have really interested me, but I'd love to have a zombie survival MMO on consoles!

w3God

w3God

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

After finding some videos and more info on it and I pleased to say this looks amazing. Combo of rust/ dayz with a great engine on top of that. I love how PS 2 looks and this just keeps it going. 1,000 person servers if I understand it correctly. WOW is all I have to say. F2P when it actaully get released. $20 for steam early access which looks to happen in the next week or 2. I'll pay the $20 for what I have seen so far.

JeraldMumn

JeraldMumn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Chanel plans to discharge J12 Chromatic show wrist watches concerning June 1th, 2012. The show was advertised at Paris then Shanghai. Let's love attributes to J12 Chromatic show wrist watches. This design is designed using couple strange hues like gray colors and also achromatic shade. It is featherweight due to the use of metal. What is additional, it is wear-protected due to the addition out of porcelain information. With the feature concerning continued temperatures, the observe provides the user a comfortable experience. A part with this celebrated series is truly started because of the program out of hi-technology accuracy titanium porcelain cloth. This unforgettable second was of awesome significance the historic development of that the enjoy sector. The traditional steel processing system plus the exciting particle technologies lead to elevated use-resistance for this design. That layout idea of mysterious colors comes from that the 21st century hi-tech precision metal ceramics. Chanel's watch manufacturer inside Switzerland totally devotes by itself or studying on achieving concerning watch. Thus, J12 Chromatic collection is actually born. Concerning the motion, it success from certified service that's exclusive to La-Chaux-de-Fonds check out factory. Besides, the higher-tech accuracy ceramic information is described as continual heat, therefore it may absorb the body temperature. This means like a type of watch is actually content to wear. Additionally, Chanel keeps created the particular special polishing tech in which may make powerful expression impacts. Ones gold-grey hello-tech accuracy metal porcelain watchband looks like their shining aura. Undoubtedly, J12 Chromatic series subtly catches hues of the stormy sky as well as the northern lights.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users