Welcome to Gamer Headlines
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello!

Introduction New Members

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Kieran Wade

Kieran Wade

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Hi - I'm Kieran and I've recently become a writer for Gamer Headlines, so thought I'd quickly introduce myself on the forums too.

23 years old, have been gaming since the age of around 4-5. Growing up I played the likes of Amstrad, Mega Drive (Genesis), Super Nintendo, then moved onto Nintendo 64, PlayStation, and PC, and the rest of the story speaks for itself.

Right now I'm playing Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse Episode 1The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker and Final Fantasy X HD Remaster.

It's awesome to be here and I look forward to speaking with you guys more often!

~I Watched Jane Die~

Big BOSS

Big BOSS

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
  • LocationIndia

Hello brother!

So you are a writer on GH, I'll be sure to read some of reviews! What do you write about, PC, XB or PS? Good Day!

Divayansh Bargotra

Kieran Wade

Kieran Wade

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

I write about all consoles right from the days of Pong to next-gen! I don't like to limit myself to just one company or console. 

~I Watched Jane Die~

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Introduction, New Members

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users