Welcome to Gamer Headlines
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello From Canada

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Miaka__M

Miaka__M

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Hello my fellow Gamers (and judging by the topic) Anime lovers as well! I'm excited to meet some new people and have open discussions with everyone. This seems like a nice little online community. Some things about me include:

• I am a vegetarian
  • I live in Toronto, Ontario, CANADA
  • Current favourite game is: Hearth Stone
  • Favourite all-time anime is: SAILOR MOON

I also like the colour pink and I'm pretty open/nice when it comes to chatting.

llllllllllllllllllllllllll

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationInterwebs

Welcome to the community! Cool, a fellow mahou shoujo fan. Have you seen the remake of this series? What are your thoughts on this?

Miaka__M

Miaka__M

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Welcome to the community! Cool, a fellow mahou shoujo fan. Have you seen the remake of this series? What are your thoughts on this?

Thank you for the welcome. No, I have not seen the remake of the series, I believe I read somewhere that it would be streamed online around July of this year? I've seen the supposed new Sailor Moon art teaser, she looks amazing and more defined. The new art works by Naoko are amazing. I bought the manga series and I'm extremely excited for this new release. What are your thoughts on it? By chance, do you like Cardcaptors as well?

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationInterwebs

Eh? I thought it was slated to be aired last year as part of its 20th anniversary celebration? Guess it was delayed or something. Given that I didn't pay much attention to the news about the (delay of the?) remake, I guess you can already tell by now what my stand is about the remake. (>_<)

You mean Cardcaptor Sakura? I love that show! A classic mahou shoujo anime alongside Sailor Moon. My only complain is the excessive yaoi in that series. First, Syaoran X Yukito, then in the end it turns out to be Yukito X her older brother. But other than that it is a nice series. :D  

Miaka__M

Miaka__M

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Eh? I thought it was slated to be aired last year as part of its 20th anniversary celebration? Guess it was delayed or something. Given that I didn't pay much attention to the news about the (delay of the?) remake, I guess you can already tell by now what my stand is about the remake. (>_<)

You mean Cardcaptor Sakura? I love that show! A classic mahou shoujo anime alongside Sailor Moon. My only complain is the excessive yaoi in that series. First, Syaoran X Yukito, then in the end it turns out to be Yukito X her older brother. But other than that it is a nice series. :D  

Yes, I heard that the anime remake was indeed delayed twice I believe. I don't know what the hold up is, but I'm sure that it will be worth it. Maybe they're making finished touches? Adding appropriate subs (if at all)? Don't worry, I just found out a couple weeks ago, I wasn't up to date either, too much work to do with school during that time.

Yes, Cardcaptor Sakura (sometimes I still refer to it as Cardcaptors, tis what the English dubbed version became). I haven't watched the Japanese subbed version, but I just finished reading the manga last night and boy was I surprised! I never knew about all that yaoi! It's nothing explicit, but it is there. Even Tomoyo liking Sakura.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users