Welcome to Gamer Headlines
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Best Gaming related channels on youtube?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Laksefar

Laksefar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Hey guys

I've come across some gems on youtube, channel-wise. Somebody that does gaming review and alike completely different and isn't just your standard first look (TotalBiscuit and Force alike) or the overpopulated and biased stuff that comes out of IGN and Gamespot. (The last bit might have sounded a bit opinionated) I love the unique take they have on making videos. I'll list them below:

The Final Bosman
MrBtongue
Noah Caldwell-Gervais
The HiveMinded

If you would look at them - or already know some of them and could recommend some channels that are like these or have a unique take on things, I'd be more than grateful !

Please share some of the channels you enjoy :D !

StarFox64

StarFox64

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

If you haven't heard of Smoove, I suggest checking him out.  He has some really entertaining commentary and quite a large following.  Heck, he even challenged Tony Parker in a Need for Speed game.  

http://www.youtube.c...r/Smoove7182954

Rico

Rico

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

This guy is my favorite. He offers highly critical reviews of games, most notably Skyward Sword and Bioshock: Infinite. He knows his stuff.

Mathewmatosis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Classic Game Room is my most favorite gaming channel of all time. I find it very unique and I love that the tone of the show is very relaxed and also because it covers a wide spectrum of games and game consoles and accessories spanning multiple generations dating back to the earliest ones.

Laksefar

Laksefar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Thanks for all the relplies so far.  

Smoove is pretty funny :D  

That mathew guy, seems to know his stuff. I watched the Bioshock video, and I really agreed with a lot of his points and doesn't seem to just jump on the circlejerk train.  

I'm yet to have a look at Classic Game Room, but I'll look at it a little bit later.  

All further replies are more than welcome ! :D

StarFox64

StarFox64

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

For anyone who is into Call of Duty, Hutch is a really popular Youtuber.  He's gotten into some other types of games and entertainment and has garnered quite a few followers.

http://www.youtube.com/user/shaun0728

dabook

dabook

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Hey guys

I've come across some gems on youtube, channel-wise. Somebody that does gaming review and alike completely different and isn't just your standard first look (TotalBiscuit and Force alike) or the overpopulated and biased stuff that comes out of IGN and Gamespot. (The last bit might have sounded a bit opinionated) I love the unique take they have on making videos. I'll list them below:

The Final Bosman
MrBtongue
Noah Caldwell-Gervais
The HiveMinded

If you would look at them - or already know some of them and could recommend some channels that are like these or have a unique take on things, I'd be more than grateful !

Please share some of the channels you enjoy :D !

I think you named most of them. Not pewdiepie...don't watch him.

KyrRo

KyrRo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

http://www.youtube.c...er/TotalHalibut

This guy has some pretty interesting videos and very frequent to. Reviews alot of smaller titles on steam with pretty unbiased reviews, also sales and indie games. Worth checking out if you enjoy pc gaming,

jgar06

jgar06

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

My favorite gaming related channel would have to be iAmTheAttack. He doesn't necessarily posts videos strictly on the actual game play, he does more of a commentary over game plays. I find him to be very funny in his commentaries and really fun to listen to. Another close second would be CaptainSparklez, great minecraft player and overall a cool guy.

Laksefar

Laksefar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

http://www.youtube.c...er/TotalHalibut

This guy has some pretty interesting videos and very frequent to. Reviews alot of smaller titles on steam with pretty unbiased reviews, also sales and indie games. Worth checking out if you enjoy pc gaming,

I appreaciate the effort man.. But I already mentioned him in the my post ?........  

To all you other posters: thank you !  

I've got a tonne of videos ahead of me :D

Skroozey

Skroozey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Can't believe I'm going to say this, but probably KSI. Ok the guys fake screams and shouts are soooo annoying. But I can't help but watch some of his videos. He can evoke a humour that not many other gaming channels can, at least that's what I've found. Having said that, I don't watch too many YouTube gaming videos at the moment. Sure that there are some smaller channels which are amazing, just got to find them!

canoe

canoe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

If you're into professional gaming competitions, you can go to esportstv. They upload every single game from the sc2, fifa, and some other games' competitions. I think they have English casters now so you can understand what they're talking about as opposed to listening in Korean all the time.

skywatcher

skywatcher

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

I'm not heavily familiar with users who play games, because the gaming related channels on YouTube I rely on are Machinima and the GameSpot channel.

Other than that, the other gaming channels I watch would definitely be Pew (regrettably), ObeyMyRod (because it's Marik Ishtar from Yu-Gi-Oh! playing either Slenderman or Vampire: the Masquerade - Bloodlines), and TeamFourStar (Krillin plays and Two Saiyans play). 

Civillain

Civillain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts
  • LocationVancouver, British Columbia

My personal favorites are Uberhaxornova and Markiplier!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users