Welcome to Gamer Headlines
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Posting videos

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

caparica007

caparica007

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

I just wanted to post a video and I didn't found the button for it. I finally posted it like a link, but I think it would look better as a video, so here's the suggestion. Or am I missing the button? 

Big BOSS

Big BOSS

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
  • LocationIndia

No, I know you can post a video as it is but I don't know how. I saw one of the members post a video about building computer. I guess there isn't a particular button dedicated to posting video, maybe? 

Divayansh Bargotra

Strykstar

Strykstar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

You can post videos by clicking Special BBCode (upper left-hand side) , and then selecting Media.

At least I just tested with a youtube link and it worked.

Hope that helped.

Peninha

Peninha

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Actually that's pretty interesting, thanks for the tip Strykstar, I haven't noticed it until now. Let me see if it works... What about the trailer of Captain America 2?

Nice, thanks! :)

Tigress

Tigress

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Yay it works :) Great to know how it's done ;)

caparica007

caparica007

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

True, thanks for the explanation, I would never get there on my own!

Strykstar

Strykstar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Happy to help out, caparica.
I figured there had to be a way to do it, so I tried out most buttons until I arrived to the one we needed :)

Gelsemium

Gelsemium

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Ah, nice hint really. I wish this could be more obvious, but now that I know it I'll never forget it I think. :)

Zuenti

Zuenti

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Ah, great to see the problem fixed already. I also had a few problems with this in the past. Glad to finally know how to do this damn thing :P.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users