Welcome to Gamer Headlines
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Support subform

support subform Support Help

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Skyde

Skyde

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • LocationAustralia

I know I've already mentioned it in Gauta's topic 'More sub forums',but unless I've missed somthing the fourms really need ( in my opinion ) a support subfourm for listing bugs encountered on the site or an area for users requesting help.

I have two examples of my own that I found I could not address, other then contacting administration or posting in general:

Whilst using Firefox I found clicking on a link to an article reguarding Titanfall 'Link' resulted in a pop up box that I could not dismiss. ( Does not always occur)

Second, althought it may be clear to others, I just cannot for the life of me find a way to upload to My Media?

Attached Files

Kyle

Kyle

Lead Developer

• Administrator
  • 120 posts

Hi Skyde,

What do you mean, upload your media?

At the top of the page, there is a 'Contact' link - if you use this we will receive your e-mail and deal with it accordingly.

Kyle

Skyde

Skyde

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Alright, though I still feel a sub fourm dedicated to helping people with questions not listed within the Help page would be useful ( once again just a suggestion )

And the My Media in question is pictured below

Attached Files

David

David

Awesome

• Administrator
  • 37 posts
  • Steam Name:TBA
  • LocationDown Under

Support section has been made as per request.

http://www.gamerhead...ory/35-support/

:)

Big BOSS

Big BOSS

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
  • LocationIndia

Alright, though I still feel a sub fourm dedicated to helping people with questions not listed within the Help page would be useful ( once again just a suggestion )

And the My Media in question is pictured below

Hey Skyde, how are you?

I got the same problem and I was looking for a possible solution when I found out that you have to pre-upload your pictures in your account and then use them in the forum (I guess), and you cannot upload more that 500 Kb (i.e., not for individual picture but all the pictures combined). I posted a suggestion myself but I guess no one replied http://www.gamerhead...pace/#entry1712. Though other than that I think the website is perfect! Got no bugs or anything while using, try pressing 'escape' next time it occurs. 

Divayansh Bargotra

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: support subform, Support, Help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users