Welcome to Gamer Headlines
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Need some space!

Size images Gamer Headlines

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Big BOSS

Big BOSS

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
  • LocationIndia

Hey,

I guess we could do with some more space to upload or share images. 500 Kb total is very less. It's hardly 3 low definition pictures. More space would be greatly appreciated! I hope you can solve this problem.

Thank You

Attached Files

Divayansh Bargotra

Big BOSS

Big BOSS

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
  • LocationIndia

And Kyle can I know what does the "Submit News" button under the suggestion link do? Thank You.

Divayansh Bargotra

Civillain

Civillain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts
  • LocationVancouver, British Columbia

And Kyle can I know what does the "Submit News" button under the suggestion link do? Thank You.

Seeing as how you haven't gotten an answer from Kyle yet, you can post any thing news worthy relating to gaming for articles for them to post on the site.

Big BOSS

Big BOSS

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
  • LocationIndia

Seeing as how you haven't gotten an answer from Kyle yet, you can post any thing news worthy relating to gaming for articles for them to post on the site.

Oh.. thanks a lot Civilian! And congrats on winning the MotM: Feb.. :D

Divayansh Bargotra

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users