Nintendo Announces Release Dates for Titles in Holiday Lineup
Nintendo has announced the release dates for most of the titles included in the company’s 2015 holiday lineup.
The following are the titles and release dates that Nintendo recently confirmed:
- Super Mario Maker (September 11th)
- New Super Mario Bros. U/New Super Luigi U Combo (October 16th)
- Yoshi’s Wooly World (October 18th)
- Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water (October 22nd)
- Star Fox Zero (November 20th)
- Xenoblade Chronicles X (December 11th)
- Devil’s Third (December 11th)
- Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer (September 25th)
- Chibi-Robo Zip Lash (October 9th)
- The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes (October 23rd)
- Yo-Kai Watch (November 6th)
- Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon (November 20th)
Notable titles on this list include Star Fox Zero, that prior to this had not received a specific release date, and Xenoblade Chronicles X, which has been delayed from it’s original release date by a week.
It should also be noted that Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival and Mario Tennis Ultra Smash are still listed to release this Holiday season, despite not receiving specific release dates.
For more information on Nintendo and other entertainment-related news, stay tuned to Gamer Headlines.