Mog Station contains Sleipnir Mount and Optional Items
Square Enix had announced the update for the Mog Station in Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn; this massive multiplayer online game has just released “Dreams of Ice” and the Patch Notes 2.4, which includes new story quests, a new primal battle, dungeons, recipes, and more on October 28! If folks visit the Patch Notes 2.4 link, they can also access specific details about the location, level description, and more for the new quests.
Besides the major update on the servers and the role-playing game, the developer has added the Sleipnir mount and other optional items to be purchased. Here are the following items that are now available:
- Fantasia (Phial of Fantasia, Three Phials of Fantasia, and Five Phials of Fantasia)
- Minions (Y’shtola, Yda and Papalymo)
- Mounts (Sleipnir)
- Seasonal Event Items (Pumpkin Head, Unripened Pumpkin Head, White Pumpkin Head, Ripened Pumpkin Head, The Howling Spirit, The Wailing Spirit)
Additionally, they even released a service update this morning on (Oct. 30, 2014 at 1:30 AM PDT). The following issues have been addressed.
- An issue in “The Akh Afah Amphitheatre (Extreme)” wherein certain circumstances caused the client to freeze and become inoperable. (PlayStation®3 version only)
- An issue in “The Akh Afah Amphitheatre (Hard)” wherein characters revived with Resurrect became uncontrollable under certain circumstances.
- An issue in “The Second Coil of Bahamut – Turn 4” wherein Dalamud spawn did not always draw in meteoric fragments.
- An issue wherein players who had not logged in since patch 2.2 and logged in after 2.4 had their Allagan Tomestones of Poetics weekly cap already maxed out, even when they had not yet earned or received any.
- An issue wherein a chocobo that was stabled in a chocobo stable could not be removed.
*After the fix, talking to the NPC “housing enthusiast” will allow you to remove your personal chocobo from the chocobo stable.
Additionally, this issue allowed personal chocobos to be fetched and gain experience while still being stabled in the chocobo stable; however, because the stabled chocobo is the one with the correct data, we apologize, but the data on your personal chocobo will be overwritten to the correct data upon removal of your personal chocobo from the stable.
- An issue wherein the server would go down under certain conditions.
- An issue wherein the client would crash under certain conditions.
- An issue wherein if direct chat was enabled, there were occasions when key bindings that utilize the Ctrl or Alt key did not function properly.
- An issue wherein there was a mistake in the “Mug” help text.
Gamer Headlines encourage its avid readers to take advantage of the comment section to type any statements, recommendations, or questions. We value each individual’s opinions and suggest sharing his or her thoughts on the matter